Do I have a big mouth?
Some might argue that I do.
Not because I’m rude or outspoken.
But because whenever I master some useful skill or knowledge in business, marketing, I feel compelled to teach it to others.
And over the years, I’ve given dozens of talks … speeches … seminars … workshops … webinars … podcasts … teleconferences … training classes … and presentations.
The topics are the things I know best: direct marketing, copywriting, book publishing, freelance writing, consulting, speaking, and information marketing.
A few of these podcasts and interviews were free when offered live … many of the others were available on audio cassette or CD for prices ranging from $15 to $200 or more.
Still others required paid attendance at seminars, boot camps, and marketing conferences, some with admission costing $2,000 more.
I always made it a point to get a master recording of my talks, figuring that one day my readers might want access to them.
Well, recently one of my assistants, CM, found a big box in her attic with the label “BOB—CASSETTES AND AUDIO CDs” on it.
When CM opened the box, inside she found dozens of my most popular lectures on audio cassettes and CD recordings – many I had practically forgotten I’d even given!
Well, we transferred these audios to the modern digital file formats -- and have now made the whole collection of “lost” lectures on marketing, writing, freelancing, consulting, speaking, and other business topics available for you to listen to -- and save as -- downloadable mp3 files.
As noted, some of these talks were heard live, only once, at events with price tags ranging from $100 to $1,000 or more – and never given or distributed again!
But now you can hear and own a permanent audio library of these classic marketing talks for just $1.52 per lecture (average length: 60 minutes) – less than you’d pay for a latte at Starbucks
So, without further preamble, here are some of the treasures that await your discovery in …
“Bob Bly’s Lost Audio Classic Lectures”
Here’s what you get when you order Bob Bly’s Lost Audio Classics on a risk-free 90-day trial basis:
- ** Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Three one-hour segments. My original course on how to make six figures as a freelance copywriter, given to sold-out crowds at the Learning Annex from coast to coast in the USA and in Canada. Everything you need to know to start and run a successful freelance copywriting business.
- ** How to Promote Your Small Business. Marketing tactics and promotions that can give small businesses big sales results on a shoestring budget.
- ** 7 Mega-Shifts in Consumer Buying Habits. What you need to know to persuade today’s modern consumer to buy your products or services.
- ** How to Write Killer Sales Copy. Marketing guru Bob Serling and I have a candid and open talk about what really works in writing high-performance sales copy.
- ** 12 Steps to Closing More Sales. Tips to take your sales skills and results to the next level.
- ** How to Get Your Book Published. How to write a book and get it published by a mainstream NYC publishing house. Presented at the American Seminar Leaders Association.
- ** Selling Seminars Seats. How to write and design direct mail fliers and brochures that fill seats at seminars, conferences, and workshops.
- ** The Motivating Sequence. The classic 5-part formula for writing sales copy for direct mail letters, e-mail marketing campaigns, landing pages, and more.
- ** Secrets of Successful Lead Generation. How to get potential buyers to inquire about your products or services.
- ** Getting and Keeping Customers. What it takes not only to get new business but to keep customers longer to maximize their lifetime value.
- ** 12 Tips for Better Promotional Literature. Tips for writing and designing more effective catalogs, brochures, product sheets, and other marketing collateral.
- ** What’s Working in Direct Mail Today? A proven formula for creating winning direct mail packages that generate more leads and sales.
- ** Marketing High-Tech Products. A talk I gave at a national IBM conference on using direct marketing to sell computers and software.
- ** Web Sites that Work. How to create a web site that tells your prospects both what they want to know … as well as what you think they should know to sell them on doing business with you.
- ** Boosting Your Personal Productivity. Proven time management techniques to help you get more done with less stress.
- ** Make Six Figures Selling Information Products Online. How to get started in the “information marketing” business on the Internet.
- ** 10 Secrets to Freelance Success. Strategies that have given me an annual six-figure income as a freelance writer for over 30 years.
- ** Improve Your E-Mail Marketing Response Rates. What works in e-mail marketing to boost your open, click-through, and conversion rates.
- ** How to Get Out of a Slump. A simple 3-step formula for getting out of a rut and starting or jump-starting your dream career or business.
- ** Become an Instant Guru. A proven 8-part plan to rapidly become a recognized expert in your field.
- ** Marketing with E-Newsletters. The basics of writing, designing, and publishing a successful e-zine.
- ** Software Marketing Secrets. More time-tested tactics for generating leads and orders for your software products.
- ** Selling Your Services Online. Ways to use the web to generate interest in and inquiries for your trade, professional, or technical services.
- ** And so much more….
“But Bob,” you may be asking. “Some of these talks were given many years ago. So are they still current and relevant to marketing in the 21st century?
There is a 3-part answer to your question:
- FIRST, yes, some were given a long time ago. Others were delivered recently. So the program as a whole covers both classic marketing techniques and channels as well as today’s more contemporary tactics and channels, especially online.
- SECOND, while the older talks may be, well, “old,” the examples may be dated but the marketing tactics still apply today, and the strategies will work now as well as they did back then. The key to success is marketing is to communicate persuasively with people, and human psychology has not changed in ten centuries, as Claude Hopkins noted.
- THIRD, you are the judge of whether you find this material priceless or old hat. If the latter, you get an immediate and full refund. So if there’s no risk to taking a listen to some or all of the lectures and deciding their value for yourself. You can’t lose!
Praise for Bob Bly’s marketing advice
"You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response."
"Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America's Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He's authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money."
"Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I'm retired now, I have to read it!"
"You are someone I've grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It's a rare 'guru' in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I'm grateful to you."
"After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet."
--Robert Ringer, best-selling author
"I love your e-mails. Read every single one of them as they come in."
--Dr. Paul Hartunian
"I have huge admiration for your work. You're one of the few guys out there selling real information -- and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you're doing is head and shoulders above others."
"I receive so many e-mail offers -- too many -- but Bob always delivers a product worth having. The marketplace for writing and marketing products has become over-hyped; in that environment it's reaffirming to see that Bob continues to stand for a level of quality that matters -- and happily, at a price that works. "
“Thank you for sending out your e-mail newsletter. There hasn’t been a single issue you’ve sent out that I didn’t learn something.”
“I have bought a lot of your info products. The price is the most reasonable of what anyone is asking for their info products, especially considering the information is more to the point and more valuable than 99.99% of what is out there on the Internet.”
Act now and pay just $1.52 per lecture!
Today my average fee to give a talk to a corporate client or association is $5,500.
As for my audio programs, the average price of a single audio CD of one of my talks is $29.
At $29 each, the 31 presentations that comprise Bob Bly’s Lost Audio Classics would have a retail value of almost $900.
But it won’t cost you $5,500 … $900 … or even $100 to get all 31 of these audio programs.
That’s because, by offering the collection as convenient mp3 downloads – which you can listen to on your PC, laptop, tablet, or iPod – we’re offering the entire package for only $47 – a discount of almost 95% off the hard copy price.
That’s just $1.52 per lecture. You save over eight hundred bucks!
And that’s your investment only if you agree with me 100% that Bob Bly’s Lost Audio Classics is the treasure trove of marketing wisdom you’ve always wanted as an audio home study program.
If you do not agree, then it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s why….
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with my popular audio course, Bob Bly’s Lost Audio Classics.
If you are unhappy for any reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep all the mp3 audio files you downloaded forever.
That way, you risk nothing. You can’t lose!
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE of only $47 is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Bob Bly’s “Lost” Audio Classics on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly
P.S. Order Bob Bly’s Lost Audio Classics, and you get a FREE Bonus Report, The Psychology of Selling and Marketing (list price: $29).
In this free 56-page report, you’ll discover:
- The trouble with cold calling – page 48.
- Improve your copy with “experience-based empathy” – page 21.
- What Harry Potter can teach you about writing great copy -- page 14.
- The psychology of pricing – page 31.
- How to sell with statistics – page 35.
- The most important element of your marketing – page 44.
- Selling the “non-obvious benefit” – page 28.
- Writing great copy: where do you start? – page 17.
- And so much more….
Best of all, this bonus report – a $29 value -- is yours to keep FREE … even if you request a refund on the audios!
To order Bob Bly’s Lost Audio Classics on a risk-free trial basis… and claim your FREE Bonus Report … just click below now: